Monday, April 1, 2024

Adolescent Humor for April Fool’s Day

My husband and I enjoy Youtube videos by a man whose moniker is Lock Picking Lawyer. His content is brief and serious as he demonstrates most lock manufacturers’ utter lack of integrity and their flawed products.

Every April first my husband and I look forward to his salacious comedic videos. This year he demonstrated how wrenches obliterate locks and his sexual innuendos went above and beyond. The title, “My 36 Inch King Dick Wrecks Locks!” says it all. If you like such humor, check it out. I think he must spend months planning his next outrageous theme.
Are you the type to roll your eyes at such silliness? Or like me, does this sort of humor make you laugh so hard you *wrench* your back?

16 comments:

  1. That's... I just don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this before. if you love it then it's all good.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Darla. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Darla,
    That only shows you HOW our locks can be compromised by some people.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was funny and interesting. I like that humor too. I guess it goes back to The Firesign Theatre days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I need to look up The Firesign Theatre. :D Thanks!

      Delete
  5. That sounds funny. I will check it out. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed funny! I like humour. It's all about how it's rendered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D You're a very smart man; if I wasn't a native US American speaker this would make zero sense to me. lol Best wishes and Happy A-Z Blogging!

      Delete
  7. you know me, I love humor. I love comedies to watch also. Not much on someone just sitting there being or in a lot of cases, trying to be humous. Not into the joke, after joke after joke sort of thing. And when it comes to comedies to watch, if its stupid comedy, I don't care for that. Stupid to me is like the movies, Airplane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the movie "Airplane" as a kid. Not so much anymore.

      Delete
  8. That was so amusingly wicked. While I think the King Dick is good, life has told me that the smaller Nick's strong and hard tool might be best for long term use.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!