Saturday, November 2, 2019

Purple People Ear Protection

Hearing protection is very important to me. Loud rock concerts are just one source I’ve guarded against for decades. Since fearing reuse to be the source of an inner ear infection my husband suffered earlier this year, I stopped using our preferred foam plugs more than once.

In thoughtful response he ordered a bulk package of twenty five sets and opened the delivered package this afternoon. To our surprise they are not the typical orange. Dear Pam of Life Through My Eyes, I thought of your adoration of purple.



Do you have a use for ear plugs and recommend a type?

-

7 comments:

  1. Dad has to keep these on hand at his work. He also should've used them in his earlier years since he seems to struggle sometimes hearing mom. I guess occasional unprotected doses of live Metallica, Alice Cooper, Godsmack & Staind may have contributed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry he struggles, too. Communicating with a spouse can be difficult enough without hearing issues. lol Nice concert choices!

      Delete
  2. We never went to rock concerts, but our hearing is in need of help.

    So we don't use ear plugs.

    But I do like the purple!!!!

    😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use those some nights when roommate has the TV on way too loud. But I generally don't do loud things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like loud sounds. So I have a problem when people play music loudly, particularly during festivals. Unfortunately, some people especially youngsters seem to enjoy the ear-bursting decibel levels!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!