Monday, September 11, 2023

Caught Red-Handed, Sort of…

A Photo Fail I Will Explain...

Since the bloody catfight ruined our nice evening several days ago, things have been blessedly quieter between Dandelion, Polly, and Terra. But the black-furred twins ganged up on poor Dani when she slunk out from a hiding place late last week.

Not Very Prime Real Estate = Safe (?)

Athletic Terra didn’t continue the pursuit like her floofy, innocent looking sister. Today, I’m happy to report, peace has reigned. Nonetheless, Polly got caught wearing evidence of her transgression.

White Fur Between the Right
Toes Equals a Brat...

Should I instead say Polly was caught ‘white clawed’? Have you ever tasted the tasty alcoholic beverage White Claw?

-

7 comments:

  1. Polly was caught white clawed indeed. Things happen.

    I've never even heard of white claw cocktails. I had to look it up and there are all kinds of flavors. I do like Vodka now and then.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the calm kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, mostly peaceful sounds like a pretty good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those cats...

    (Your keychain is done. I'll get that listed in the next day or so.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Dandelion I have never heard of that beverage. XO

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!