Saturday, June 3, 2023

In the Pink – & – Just Ducky

After my groomer shaved her, Dandelion now looks pink. It’s absolutely adorable, as is her demeanor. And she has started playing with wand toys! We’ll have a long play session today after a trip to the local farmer’s market.

And she is healthy aside from those bad teeth. Just a few more days and she will hopefully in tip top shape.

Meanwhile, I keep seeing Jeeps with tiny rubber ducks across the dashboard. Puzzled, I did a search and learned it’s just a fun way of brightening peoples’ day. Why only Jeeps? Well, today I found this news clip explaining further.


Do you see the pink from Dani’s skin showing through her shaved fur? Have you noticed Jeeps with rubber ducks inside?

-

14 comments:

  1. Dani has a buzz cut!
    She may not realize it yet, but she's landed in her home of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Dani looks so cute with her lion cut and she sure is having fun. We've never noticed ducks in Jeeps here but we'll be looking now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so sweet. And I hope you see the cute dashboard additions.

      Delete
  3. Dani does look pink. I am glad she is playing. The Tooth Fairy will send her something. I have not seen ducks in jeeps. I will read about it though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that she is doing so good. She is in the right hands with you. As for the Jeeps, yes, I have seen the dashboards covered in the ducks. Yes, I know that it is all about. I thought the ducks had to do with Easter eggs...lol, I was wrong. Why did I think that? Because, there are what are called eggs somewhere hidden on jeeps. So, I went eggs, ducks....whatever! Anyway, if you want to read about the Easter Eggs.....check this out..https://www.slashgear.com/782698/15-awesome-90s-cars-that-people-forget-about/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this article. Best wishes, my dear!

      Delete
  5. Pink Dani does indeed look adorable, and it's good to see her so playful. As for the ducks in Jeeps thing, well, we've never seen such a thing, but my dad says he saw a talking goat once and a friend saw Fritos dancing out of someone's head, but that was back in the hazy 80's. I'm not sure what he means... We, too, think Dani couldn't be in a better home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. ~hugs~ And I appreciate the giggles.

      Delete
  6. She looks like a different cat! What a makeover! Never have seen a jeep with rubber ducks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet she's still so sweet, as are you. :D And I hope you start seeing this cute trend.

      Delete
  7. The rubber ducks thing is new to me. Maybe not in my area? People do interesting things with their cars.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!