His second creation really took us by surprise. Phoenix said he’d found a single, solitary photograph including the three of us. It’s from our wedding. The fact my late mother-in-law and best friend are included makes it even more special. The gift includes a stand with a place to place a rechargeable tea light behind the negative.
![]() |
| I think our friend Kathy was admiring my pendant… |
Have you ever used a 3D printer? Did you know photos can be replicated?
-

Hello Darla, I have never used a 3D printer, and I have never owned any printer. I have heard that photos can be replicated. I love the wedding photo!
ReplyDeleteYou were a most beautiful bride. What a great treasure.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week. Hugs. ♥
That came out great. I like the paint. I love your wedding photo. You were a beautiful bride. XO
ReplyDeletePretty cool! I've never used a 3D printer and I'm not quite sure how they do what they do.
ReplyDeleteThe flower looks good painted in colours.
ReplyDeleteI don't know anything really about 3D printing, especially the replication of photos.
They make so many interesting things with the 3D printer at the continuation high school. Every time I'm in that classroom I see such cool stuff.
ReplyDeleteI have not used a 3-D printer and am often amazed by what can be made with them. BTW, that rose is scary.
ReplyDelete3D printers mystify me. I loved the rose gift video, the way it looks so normal and pretty, then you slowly turn it over. That was awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI have as yet never used it but I'm very much interested in seeing how it works. Sounds fun.
ReplyDeletePoor ol' me doesn't know a thing about 3D printers. Never met the fellers. I can't imagine how they work.
ReplyDeleteHi Darla, thank you so much for your comment and explanation on my blog post in reference to cicadas and assassin bugs! Yikes, just the name 'assassin bug' is scary! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks again, dear friend! :)