Tuesday, August 18, 2026

An Upgrade

I liked my unicorn poop dishwasher magnet. But it fell apart numerous times during the process of being flipped. Attempting to crimp the cover to the magnet left it looking ugly and efforts to camouflage that made things worse.

At long last, tired of looking at the damage, I went Online and found a different style. The unicorn options weren’t as cute as what I’d had so I changed it up to a more practical design. There were several adorable options featuring various critters. This one fit our macabre sense of humor.
The knife is definitely dirty...
~evil grin~

Isn’t it funny that I purchased this on Black Cat Appreciation Day? Can you imagine what life would be like if felines had opposable thumbs?

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!