Sunday, February 12, 2023

Better Late than Never

After Christmas I discovered a deal on the Chewy pet product website. It’s still hard to believe I paid twenty-five dollars for all of it. This super soft and cushioned blanket alone is worth that price.

Can you guess whose toes those are?
Hint: they include Pollywogs

And the squeezable treats have been a huge hit, a bit here and there ensuring clean plates. Food waste always frustrates me.


Sad to say, I couldn’t get any takers on the Feast of Fishies. They smell of molasses, weirdly, and ingredients include honey as well as cream cheese, which may nor may not be a plus.
Sorry about the focus;
we have more toys(!)

Have you ever tasted pet food? Or would you? (I have and do, here and there; it seems fair to our beloved critters – don’t judge – lol)

-

9 comments:

  1. NO and NO....especially cat food. I am not a fan of fish or the smell so that is not happening AT ALL. As for the treat, push ups for the cats, Lily Bit loves them. and I have only recently started getting them for her. I love a good soft blanket, I am sure the babes do also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get some good deals there. That is a nice blanket and I love the boxes of toys. I won't judge, but I have not tried their food. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not touched pet food. I really dislike the smell of any of it. We used to buy kangaroo meat for our dog and it had a blue dye applied to it so humans didn't become confused and eat it. It wasn't prepared for human consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine love the squeeze up treats too, but I bet they would not eat the Fishy Feast either. Ok, I made a terrible mistake once at an event with lots of booths of all sorts and thought the dish out, with crackers, was for people and ate several. Um, dog treats. I was embarrassed, when that was pointed out to me, what I was eating, but I was very impressed they tasted so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't feel too embarrassed because who puts dog treats on crackers? :D

      Delete
  5. As long as the blanket was worth the price, then the rest was a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!