Thursday, November 25, 2021

Tenacious Terra – 4

For a decade or more, my husband and I have enjoyed a ‘cat of the day’ calendar. Many kitties shared physical attributes with one of ours.Terra’ short black coat is not rare. Her huge personality sets her apart from any cat we have ever known.
Here she contemplates climbing my
skinny Christmas tree...

Aside from her notched ear, all gray Jezebel has lots of doppelgangers and so did gray/white tuxedo cat Luna to a degree. Tilly, with her wooly torti coat, not so much. Today, both looks and description matched Terra Dactyl to a tee. It’s eerily uncanny.

The caption reads:
Ready for Dinner
Finn thinks this cornucopia is okay – but he knows who the star of this Thanksgiving table centerpiece is.

To paraphrase the rest:
He joined his family at the age of 12 weeks old as a rescue cat.

Check.

He is very athletic.

Check.

His favorite hobby is playing fetch with his toy mouse.

Double check.

And while he knows he is not supposed to be on the dinner table, he knows he is too cute to get into too much trouble.

Yup.


Is this not amazing? And can you believe she both turned on my radio and set its alarm to get me out of bed?

-

10 comments:

  1. Aw, adorable and then some.

    • ★ Happy ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Thanksgiving ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Grateful ♫•*¨* Blessed♪♫•*¨*

    Big hug, Darla. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She set your alarm? She gets into way too many things, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two walk over things with a talent for finding switches. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that, our Angel Zoe used to change the TV channel on the remote if we left the room. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad Katie found you. I enjoy reading all of your cats day- to -day actions!! I needed the smile I have one right now after having read this one. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta have the human awake to feed the cats their breaky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terra is very smart to set the alarm. :) And definitely too cute to be in trouble. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. ~hangs head~ But I wouldn't have her any other way.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!