Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lesson Learned



Note to self: don garden gloves before handling cucumber plants. Otherwise that invisible little scratch on the back of an index finger swells into a throbbing, itching little ache.

I should know better, not even walking the yard without full foot coverage.  Hurray for liquid bandage killing some of the urge to scratch and rub.

In honor of my stupidity I want to share the video matching my title, if not the content.

WARNING: Video is not safe for work (NSFW) or suitable for children. There is seriously implied violence, lots of nudity, and intense sexual content. Good stuff. ~grin~ Gotta love Alice in Chains videos.


Do you grow a summer vegetable garden? Are you like my partner anticipating lots of preservation canning?

-

4 comments:

  1. My thumb is more black than green. (I managed to kill a cactus. Don't leave living plants around me ;) ) So, no, no garden for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have many other gifts to more than make up for this, my dear. Thanks for weighing in!

      Delete
  2. They do hurt like a cactus. We have a garden, but my hubby does 99% of the work outside. I do an tomatoes and freeze corn, beans and peas. I also make pickles and some jams and jellies with our fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I borrow your hubby? ~grin~ Sounds like you do a lot with the produce, though! And my guy actually handles some things on that end.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion. Hearing from readers adds immensely to my joy of writing!