Saturday, July 4, 2015
The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you so much to Keith Hillman of Keith’s Ramblings for offering me this award. I appreciate the thoughtfulness. And if you enjoy flash fiction, his blog showcases some excellent examples.
In accepting the award, I have been asked to do the following:
1. Display the badge
2. Thank the person who awarded it to me
3. List seven interesting things about myself
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award.
As Keith himself stated, finding interested bloggers can be tricky when folks tend to have so much going on in their lives. I will try my best. Listed in no particular order, each is a treasure.
A. Catherine Noon
So, you obviously see the badge and my list of victims, er… nominees. Now, to find seven interesting things about myself. I don’t know how interesting they will be, but here goes…
1. I utterly dislike going barefoot
2. I’m in a desperate struggle to reduce the weight of an eighteen pound aging pet cat
3. My body seems to have no internal clock whatsoever - a handy thing being able to drastically change up my schedule
4. I used to burn up the dance floor in my teens when I had a willing partner
5. My canine teeth look like fangs…
6. … which I refused to allow a dentist to file down
7. The only times I’ve been struck by sickness from a bacteria or virus in the past three years or so directly corresponded to the health issues of my cat Luna, whom I still miss terribly after her death last August fifth
Thank you again, Keith. And Happy Independence Day to fellow US citizens. Be well.