To promote Mel Keegan’s GLBT Bookshelf rummage sale, I’ve listed thirteen books from the sale “table”.
1. Miya – of course I have to plug mine; this one is returning from the March sale
2. Unmasking Miya – this brings back the characters in a new tale
3. Almost Home by Nicole Gordon – I’ll have to buy my friend’s ebook even though I’ve already had the pleasure of reading
4. A Case of Mistaken Identity by Nicole Gordon – ditto; it’s a good read, folks!
5. Aquamarine by Mel Keegan – all his books that I’ve read are compelling; to keep with the theme, I already enjoyed this one
6. Painting Stephen by Jayne DeMarco – I had the joy of helping with final edits on this one
7. Queerpunk by Cecelia Tan and Kelly Kinkaid – now I’m out of titles I’ve read and will list ones I want to buy; this futuristic collection sounds quite titillating
8. Umbriel by Mel Keegan & Jayne DeMarco – a collaboration! I’m intrigued
9. Fun with Dick and Shane by Gillibran Brown – I can’t resist a bit of humor
10. The Game in Spain by Lydia Nix – this trio sounds sexy
11. The Geography of Murder by P.A. Brown – a mystery with sex in it? I’m there
12. Man’s Best Friend by P.A. Brown – ditto
13. Moving On by Fabian Black – about the only one I listed with a heat rating lower than five (tells you what I like, huh?), its theme of redemption caught my eye
And here's the sale page!