What better heaven than a cat on the lap & toes in the sand?
Don't see hummers much 'round here.Will try to find more native plants that they like to put in the gardens.
They are amazing and we have six large feeders for our hummingbirds. Hubby has a tough time keeping them full. We have lots of hummingbirds.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Hugs. ♥
Hummers are beautiful! We don't see many of them here. Dang, Hummer males are like human males.
They are beautiful. My hubby feeds them and we always have some sugar water ready to refill. Recently, a bear discovered the feeder, but luckily, he didn't break it. XO
Dear Darla, these tiny birds are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful photo.
What a beautiful bird. I was so excited when I saw my first humming bird, in Canada.
But you did think of it now. And future you will remember to do it next year as well.
What a great idea! I used to put out sugar water in a feeder but only one hummer came through and the solution would get icky in the heat.
Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!
Don't see hummers much 'round here.
ReplyDeleteWill try to find more native plants that they like to put in the gardens.
They are amazing and we have six large feeders for our hummingbirds. Hubby has a tough time keeping them full. We have lots of hummingbirds.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week. Hugs. ♥
Hummers are beautiful! We don't see many of them here. Dang, Hummer males are like human males.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. My hubby feeds them and we always have some sugar water ready to refill. Recently, a bear discovered the feeder, but luckily, he didn't break it. XO
ReplyDeleteDear Darla, these tiny birds are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bird. I was so excited when I saw my first humming bird, in Canada.
ReplyDeleteBut you did think of it now. And future you will remember to do it next year as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I used to put out sugar water in a feeder but only one hummer came through and the solution would get icky in the heat.
ReplyDelete