Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Different Perspectives

My friend Scars is extremely observant when it comes to people. That makes sense as he is a protector at heart. When in downtown Columbus he made sure I walked on the side of him away from traffic. And he refused my offer to fetch his car, saving him from the long walk back because he didn’t want me out of his sight.

Meanwhile, when I attended his church a beautiful stained glass window caught my attention. He hadn’t even noticed after attending for a few years (!), so I’m glad to have pointed it out.
I’ll bet it looks fantastic lit up from inside…

Did you know there are stained glass making classes available? Would that interest you?

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!