Saturday, July 4, 2026

Happy 250th Birthday, United States of America!

I am in awe of the celebrations going on around our great nation. What I find most stunning is the drone display.
I did a screen shot off YouTube & plan to watch in entirety...

A friend sent me a cute message this morning: hoppie birdie, USA! Meanwhile, I wish blessings upon everyone, especially those living in war torn lands.

Are you enjoying a nice Saturday wherever you are? -

7 comments:

  1. I've been partaking of small town Ohio this 4th. (It's where my brother lives.) I've already been to a parade and a town street fair. Fireworks are later. Hope you're having a lovely celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eagle is beautiful! We're dreading the fireworks. Have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drone displays can be super creative. I've never seen one except on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Sunday now, but Saturday was fun because I finally got out of the house...on my own...for a few hours. The high heat kept me inside for days, and I was getting real cabin fever, despite the multiple audiobooks I finished. Henry enjoys when I lay on the bed, listening with my earbuds and playing solitaire on my phone, while he butts up against me to nap. Ah, that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Darla, Happy Independence Day. 😊 Happy to see your post.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!