I grew up having dogs around. We had a cat briefly, but the barn raised animal never did like city living. Eventually, I found myself living with a cat lover. Since I love all furry creatures pretty equally, this didn't pose a problem. Today, surrounded by the three female cats that make our house a home, I decided to share things I adore and some, not so much.
1. Any time you put something in front of a cat's nose, she cannot resist sniffing it.
2. A cat will turn her nose up at you if she's not in the mood for your company.
3. Our cats our almost always in the mood for our company.
4. Last night we had all three kitties and both humans on the love seat in front of the television.
5. Every day I leave is hard because I'd rather stay home and watch their antics.
6. Our cats have more toys than probably exist in some third world countries.
7. Felines don't need to go outside to do their business at inopportune times.
8. Soiled cat litter is no fun to swap out.
9. Fur is soft and fun to caress.
10. Fur balls tossed up on the carpet are not fun to step on.
11. Any human with a cat on the lap is entitled to ask for favors so as not to disturb the creature.
12. They eat better than we do.
13. I'm going to need serious therapy when any of our trio passes away.
What pet(s) do you have, or would if you could?