Here are many mundane and a few interesting things I've been up to lately.
1. Working too hard - What can I say? Somehow, the car business that affects my company seems to be booming. I need two of me and should be grateful.
2. Playing Scrabble - It's fun on an android tablet with the automatic scorekeeping and all.
3. Camping - We take an awful lot of gear for supposed "roughing it". Next, we'll have to hire movers. Still, it's a nice change of pace.
4. Paying the Maid Service - Why didn't I do this years ago? Seriously, it's worth the monthly cost.
5. Picking Up Cat Toys - It's amazing how they migrate from the "toybox" during the night.
6. Watching "Burn Notice" - We enjoyed the season ender of this great spy action/drama for a second time after the last quarter hour went mysteriously missing from the recording.
7. Visiting family - A neat reunion of the families was staged by my brother's in-laws. It's lovely to have a wonderful extended family.
8. Eating Out - This guilty pleasure needs to be put on the back burner. There are just so many good restaurants in the area!
9. Not Writing - What a downer this has been. I need to unearth my muse.
10. Getting My Hair Done - This is a much needed item I tend to put off because the two-tone look I like takes a good three and a half hours with cut and styling. It's always worth it when the stylist's done.
11. Sleeping In - Last done while camping, this is much coveted. I'm lucky to have the opportunity most weekends (within reason).
12. Feeding Fish - My two freshwater aquariums require regular attention but are well worth it.
13. Considering NaNoWriMo - Participating in November's National Novel Writing Month takes up a lot of my thoughts lately. I need to consider an appropriate project and commit to writing 1,600 plus words a day for 50,000 for the month.
What's on your agenda? I'd be interested to know.