Monday, March 1, 2010

GLBT Bookshelf March 2010 Fundraiser

Check out this first time opportunity! For one month only you can get some fantastic deals on five new tales of romance and passion, some very steamy m/m, as well as 50% off (!) discounts on a plethora of novels by the illustrious Mel Keegan. The GLBT Bookshelf rummage sale can be found here:

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT / PARTIAL NUDITY
GLBT Bookshelf March 2010 Fundraiser

Come search out that perfect gift or treat yourself. Prices couldn't be better and you'll be supporting a good cause by helping promote this group of independent writers.

As for me, I'm tickled pink to be in the company of such prestigious talents. And to see my first material treated to professional book packaging has me on cloud nine.

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, Darla! You're a real published author now! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Darla! How exciting for you! I hope you and the site get a big boost from this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, kind friends! Your support is amazing. :) Matt, I like your picture.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!