Thursday, January 25, 2018

Mystery Substance - The Answer to My Quiz For the Day


Earlier I posted the following picture asking if anyone could guess the contents of my Rubbermaid container. Below you’ll find the answer.

Not Cottage Cheese or Yogurt
This is actually my Griffon Remedy body lotion. Loving the fact it’s fragrance free, thus better for healthy moisturizing, I buy the stuff from San Franciso in industrial sized containers to save money. Squirting some in a small sealed container allows me to keep a supply in our tiny bathroom. 
 
This Jug Barely Fits Beneath My Microwave Oven Shelf
Next you can see I wasn’t kidding about the creamy stuff being labeled as food. Using this really helps cut down on hangnails from swimming and my SO likes to smear on a good dollop in defense against winter dryness.

Beneath Omega-3 and Unscented it Says Skin Food
Do you moisturize your skin?

-

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a big jug. I only remember to use lotion when my fingers start to crack. It hasn't been cold enough for long enough this winter to do that, luckily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your skin doesn't crack anytime soon. I've been addicted to moisturizer since childhood.

      Delete
  2. I don't use any of it. That looks nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! ~grin~ I've sort of been addicted to body lotion since childhood.

      Delete
  3. I was going with noodles and mayo! haha....Called that one all wrong. Yes, I do moisturize, it not I end up with such dry skin that I itch. I use a cheap lotion, very thick and I add essential oils to mine. I used to use so much Vaseline lotion that I should have owned stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. I'd be curious to know what oils you use. ~hugs~ Be well!

      Delete
  4. Hey Darla...in reply to your lotion question...I use a cheap lotion that I find at Dollar General - two bottle for 3 bucks. It is Fruit of the Earth Vit. E lotion. I wanted something that would work against wrinkles so I talked with my niece who sells Young Living oils. So I add Frankincense, Lavender, wintergreen and anything else I want to add for smell. Lavender is great for healing and since I tend to scratch till I have a sore it works wonders. Apparently Frankincense is good for the wrinkles. Wintergreen gives you that cool feeling it is also a great inflammatory oil. Matter of fact all three are good for inflammation. I suffer with dry skin with the fibro this lotion has been great for my skin. I use it all over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try picking up wintergreen oil for my feet. Good idea! ~hugs~ A vascular condition makes them itch and burn sometimes.

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!