Thursday, May 28, 2015
Gratitude Circle - May of 2015
Vidya Sury is a delightful blogger whom I am blessed to have met through the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April. Joining her on the Gratitude Circle this fourth Thursday in May seemed ideal.
Without further ado, here are five things for which I'm grateful.
1. For EMTs - some of those brave emergency responders were called in the middle of the night to help my Mom when her leg would not support her weight. (I thank you!)
2. Mom is expected to be fine. ~whew~ Though prayers and thoughts would still be appreciated as she will likely need knee replacement surgery.
3. To my dad for looking out for her and taking good care.
4. To my sister-in-law who is taking time out of her busy nursing schedule today to check in on Mom.
5. For 1-800 Flowers. With my few moments spent online, she should be getting this adorable flower puppy before the end of the day. (I like the bandaged paw.)
The bouquet was not cheap, but well worth the money to brighten my mom's day when my parents live way too far away for a quick visit.
You can find my dear new friend at Vidya Sury - Going A-Musing, Collecting Smiles. I hope you'll join us. In the meantime, have a blessed day!