1. Founding singer Brian Warner paired Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson for both his stage name and that of his band (formerly Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids)
2. Twiggy Ramirez combines the iconic model with Richard Ramirez, who remains on death row
3. Ginger Fish represents Ginger Rogers and Albert Fish, the "Brooklyn Vampire"
4. Zsa Zsa Speck links Ms. Gabor and mass murderer Richard Speck
5. Olivia Newton-John and the unforgettable rapist and killer Ted Bundy go together to create Olivia Newton Bundy
6. Gidget Gein pairs the novel by the name "Gidget" with the notorious Ed Gein
7. Sara Lee Lucas twists the baked goods company with a link to Henry Lee Lucas, whose guilt in hundreds of murders is now questioned
8. Daisy Berkowitz combines the fictional Daisy Duke with David Berkowitz, or "Son of Sam"
9. Madonna Wayne Gacy links the talented singer with John Wayne Gacy, the Killer Clown
10. Zim Zum is said to be from the concept of Tzimtzum, which kabbalistic teachings define as the place where creation can begin
11. John 5 is another name not following the original formula but he's a great guitarist
12. A fine keyboardist, Chris Vrenna dared to keep his own name
13. Likewise, Tim Sköld rocks out with his birth name - sorry the original intention here lost steam
However you name the members, the band is definitely worth checking out. Happy listening.